– Ratings now include games between teams of the same gender that played in mixed events. These events were previously ignored.
– Minimum number of games to qualify for the ratings has been changed to 18 games over the past 12 months. However, if fewer than 200 teams qualify (as is happening now because of the reduced schedule) then the minimum number is set so that at least 200 teams qualify.
– Added links to game videos on the results pages (see Anna Hasselborg). Also, users can submit links to videos as well.
– Added opponent rank to results page
– Added event forecast archive with results
– Added flag selectors to the top of the ratings list
– Added a history page providing links to past weeks. Will extend this farther back in history once ratings methodology gets refined a bit more.
– Have linked teams in the ratings when skip changes if there are three common players across teams. (Results from Peterson/Roth teams are now used to calculate Team Peterson rating, for instance.)
– Added mixed doubles ratings
– Added rank/rating change to ratings page (removed strength of schedule)
– Feedback form is now operational